Terms and Conditions
ABSHIREPR.COM WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. OWNERSHIP/LICENSE OF ABSHIRE PUBLIC RELATIONS SITE CONTENT
We are the owner or licensee of all of the content contained on the Site (which includes, without limitation, all graphics, text, images, photographs, videos, illustrations, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof). The Site is protected by copyright and/or trademark and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights, which are owned or licensed by us, and are protected under United States and international intellectual property laws. By using the Site you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights to the Site or any of its contents.
Abshire Public Relations grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, revocable license to view and temporarily download a copy of the materials displayed on the Site solely for your personal and non-commercial use for yourself. All materials displayed or made available on the Site, including, but not limited to, graphics, documents, text, images, sound, video, audio, artwork, software, and HTML code, (collectively, the “Site Material”) are the exclusive property of Abshire Public Relations, its clients or licensors. The Site Materials are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws and any other applicable intellectual property rules, regulations, and laws. Except as expressly permitted herein, you shall not (i) use, copy, modify, display, delete, distribute, download, store, reproduce, transmit, publish, sell, re-sell, adapt, reverse engineer, or create derivative works of the Site Material, or (ii) use the Site Material on other web sites or any media, e.g., social media or networking environment, without Abshire Public Relations’s prior written consent. Unless otherwise stated in an assignment, all assignments are confidential and may not be distributed or shown to individuals or members of teams that have not registered with the Site.
All Abshire Public Relations or client trademarks, service marks, and logos (the “Marks”) displayed on the Site are exclusive property of Abshire Public Relations or its respective clients. You shall not use the Marks in any manner without the prior written consent of Abshire Public Relations.
3. USER LICENSE/CODE OF CONDUCT
On the Site, we may host a forum, blog, chat area, message board or other function in which you may post your own content or interact with others (“Forum”). By posting any content on the Site you grant Abshire Public Relations the perpetual, royalty-free right and license to publish and distribute the content throughout the world on and in connection with the Site and Forum You may not use the Site, or if you participate in any Forum within the Site, you must not: In connection with your Use of the Site, you agree NOT to:
- violate any local, state, and federal rules, regulations and statutes, including, but not limited to, U.S. export laws and regulations, anti-discrimination, or equal opportunity employment laws;
- infringe any intellectual property and privacy rights, including, but not limited to, patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secrets, of any third party;
- upload, post, transmit, or store any material that:
- is unlawful, offensive, defamatory, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, harmful, threatening, harassing, obscene, objectionable, abusive, vulgar, hateful, sexually explicit or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person;
- breaches any of your contractual or confidentiality obligations;
- disrupts or interferes with the normal operations of the Site, such as posting or transmitting viruses, continuous posting of repetitive materials, posting any abnormally large file or other material, or transmitting any file that permits unauthorized access to the Site or Abshire Public Relations’s systems; or
- are not permitted by Abshire Public Relations, including, but not limited to, any unauthorized advertising materials, unsolicited promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam mail,” “chain letters,” pyramid schemes, franchises, distributorship, club membership, sales arrangement, or otherwise unacceptable materials
- Violate others’ privacy rights or personal rights by abusing the Site Materials, including, but not limited to, harassing or “stalking” another person, sending unsolicited e-mails, and collecting others’ personal information;
- breach or attempt to breach any security measures of the Site;
- use any device, process, or mechanism to monitor, retrieve, search, or access the Site, Submitted Material, Site Material or other data or content without Abshire Public Relations’s systems or network without Abshire Public Relations’s prior written consent;
- copy, modify, reproduce, delete, distribute, download, store, transmit, sell, re-sell, publish, reverse engineer, or create derivative works of any Submitted Material or Site Materials, except for materials that have been submitted and are owned by you;
- post or submit any inaccurate, false, misleading or incomplete information, including your resume, biographical data, or employment information, and any information contained therein;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- forge any header information in any electronic posting or mail; or
- misrepresent yourself, your affiliation with any third party, or your entity.
- omit material information related to your connection with any product, person or entity.
- gather any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site for marketing or for commercial or other improper purposes;
- • “Frame” or “mirror” the Site, or any part thereof; or
- • to use any automatic means (e.g. robot, spider, offline reader, the Site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process) to (a) retrieve, index, data mine or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents or (b) to make multiple and repetitive inquiries to access, reload or “refresh” transactional event or ticketing pages. The only exception relates to public search engines used solely to create publicly available search indices (which we may revoke such rights at any time in our sole discretion).
4. USER PROFILES
The Site may present you with opportunities to create a user profile. If you do so, you will receive an account logon and an initial password. It is your sole responsibility to (a) maintain the confidentiality of your account logon and password; (b) frequently update and revise your password; and (c) promptly notify Abshire Public Relations if there is any unauthorized use of your account or any breach of security.
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES/FRAMING
The Site may have links, such as hyperlinks or buttons, directing access to third parties web sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not controlled or monitored by Abshire Public Relations. Abshire Public Relations shall not be responsible for any materials, information, or content posted on the Linked Sites. The inclusion of the Linked Sites on the Site does not imply any relationship or association between Abshire Public Relations and the owner of the Linked Sites or any endorsement or sponsorship by Abshire Public Relations of the Linked Sites. Abshire Public Relations includes the Linked Sites solely for your convenience. You are solely responsible for your access of the Linked Sites. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in using the Linked Sites. You may not, without our prior written permission, frame or inline link any of the content of the Site, or incorporate into another website or other service any of our material, content or intellectual property.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Abshire Public Relations, its clients, their respective shareholders, officers, directors, agents, and employees and licensors, harmless from any claims or demands of any third party, including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees and legal fees, resulting from or arising out of your Use of the Site, or your violation of any terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions.
8. ELIGIBILITY / OTHER AGREEMENTS
The Site is made available to you, provided that you can form legally binding agreements under applicable law. The Site is not available to minors. If you are a minor, you may not use the Site. If you do not agree with each provision of these Terms and Conditions, or you are not authorized to agree to and accept this Notice, you may not use the Site.
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to and supplement any written agreements that you or any persons you represent have with Abshire Public Relations, now or in the future. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement regarding your use of the Site. In the event of any inconsistency or conflict between the provisions of this Terms and Conditions and any such other agreement, the provisions of this Terms and Conditions shall govern your access to and use of the Site. You agree to execute any additional documents or take any other steps necessary in order to fulfill these Terms and Conditions, including, but not limited to, if you are the member of any union which may regulate your ability to enter into agreements with respect to your creative work, executing a waiver of any such provisions, restrictions or limitations. If you are submitting on behalf of a team, you understand that Abshire Public Relations may require all members of your team to register with Abshire Public Relations or to execute additional documents and that if all team members do not execute the requested documents, Abshire Public Relations may, in its discretion, determine that your team is ineligible.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFOMANCE, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY ABSHIRE PUBLIC RELATIONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THERE WILL NOT BE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS CREATED BY A COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR TRADE USAGE. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING, CONFIGURING AND MAINTAINING ALL COMPUTER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, TELEPHONE SERVICES, AND OTHER EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES NECESSARY FOR YOU TO USE THE SITE.
THE INTERNET IS NOT A SECURE MEDIUM, MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTERRUPTION AND DISRUPTION, AND INADVERTENT OR DELIBERATE BREACHES OF SECURITY AND PRIVACY. THE OPERATION OF THE SITE MAY BE AFFECTED BY NUMEROUS FACTORS BEYOND ABSHIRE PUBLIC RELATIONS’S CONTROL. THE OPERATION OF THE SITE MAY NOT BE CONTINUOUS OR UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR PRIVATE.
ABSHIRE PUBLIC RELATIONS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON AS A RESULT OF ANY FAILURE OR REFUSAL BY ABSHIRE PUBLIC RELATIONS TO GIVE EFFECT TO, OR FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY BY ABSHIRE PUBLIC RELATIONS IN RECEIVING, ACCESSING, PROCESSING OR ACCEPTING ANY COMMUNICATION SENT TO ABSHIRE PUBLIC RELATIONS BY MEANS OF THE SITE OR EMAIL, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF THE OPERATIONAL FAILURE, MALFUNCTION, INTERRUPTION, CHANGE, AMENDMENT OR WITHDRAWAL OF THE SITE OR EMAIL SERVICES.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, ABSHIRE PUBLIC RELATIONS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION THAT: (A) THE SITE WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR COMPUTER AND RELATED EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE; (B) THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE OR WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR WILL BE FREE OF ERRORS OR THAT ANY ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (D) THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE OR DERIVED FROM THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, SEQUENTIAL, OR TIMELY; (E) CERTAIN OR ANY RESULTS MAY BE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE; (F) THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING THE BROWSING AND DOWNLOADING OF ANY INFORMATION, WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, WORMS, OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE OR DISRUPTIVE COMPONENTS; OR (G) THE USE OF THE SITE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS (INCLUDING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS) OF ANY PERSON; AND ABSHIRE PUBLIC RELATIONS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY REGARDING SUCH MATTERS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. LIABILITY AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE TO ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH, ARISING OUT OF, OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SUBMISSION AND USE OF ANY SUBMITTED MATERIALS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE RISKS OF FINANCIAL LOSS, PHYSICAL HARM, PROPERTY DAMAGES, DEALING WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SITE, STRANGERS, MINORS, OR FOREIGN NATIONALS, AND PERSONS ACTING UNDER FALSE PRETENSE. YOU FURTHER AGREE TO RELEASE ABSHIRE PUBLIC RELATIONS, ITS SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, DAMAGES (DIRECT,
INDIRECT, AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ASSOCIATED WITH, ARISING OUT OF, OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USAGE OF THE SITE, YOUR SUBMITTED MATERIALS, ANY TRANSACTIONS RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE 1542, WHICH SAYS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
YOU FURTHER UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ABSHIRE PUBLIC RELATIONS, ITS CLIENTS, THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, AND SUPPLIERS IN NO EVENT SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, REVENUE, DATA, OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR BREACH OR FAILURE OF WARRANTY, EVEN IF ABSHIRE PUBLIC RELATIONS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, OR THE DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, ABSHIRE PUBLIC RELATIONS’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES SHALL NOT EXCEED U.S. $100.
Abshire Public Relations has the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate any services of the Site and remove any Site Materials from the Site. Abshire Public Relations may also terminate your access to any part or all of the services provided by Abshire Public Relations on the Site at any time, with or without cause or notice, for any reason.
12. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
If you are a copyright owner who believes your copyrighted material has been reproduced, posted or distributed via the Site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please inform us by sending written notice by registered mail to the address below. The notice must comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (and international intellectual property law, where applicable), and include, among other things, the following information as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (c)(3)(A).
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work you claim is being infringed, or, if you want to cover multiple copyrighted works in a single notice, a representative list of such works.
3. Identification of the material that you claim is infringing or is the subject of infringing activity and that you believe should be removed or access to which should be disabled, with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
Please note that the contact information provided in this paragraph is for allegations of suspected copyright infringement only.
You agree that there is no employment, partnership, agency, joint employer or joint venture relationship between you and Abshire Public Relations or its clients arising out of or resulting from your Use of the Site. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, United States of America, without giving effect to any principles of conflict of laws. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Chatham County, Georgia, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. The Site is operated from the United States, and should not be accessed from any location where it would violate local laws to do so. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside. Abshire Public Relations does not warrant that this Site (or the use thereof) will be lawful outside the United States. If you view, access, submit, or download materials to and from the Site outside the United States, you will be solely responsible for all your actions and assume all risks. You may not use or export any Materials or make any copy or adaptation in violation of any application laws, rules, or regulations, including, but not limited to, U.S. export laws and regulations. The failure or delay by either party to enforce the terms of these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed as a waiver of such term.
Last updated: June 22, 2015
APR is the gold standard in reaching the news media about HSF’s events and projects. They consistently go above and beyond the call of duty and make us feel like their top client.Daniel Carey,President and CEO, Historic Savannah Foundation
“We are excited at Bouhan Falligant to begin working with APR as our public relations professionals. Their depth and breadth of knowledge in their industry, as well as their ties to the local and regional communities we serve, make them invaluable members of our team. They spend the time necessary to understand us and our profession, and to help us effectively develop new opportunities.John G. Lientz,Bouhan Falligant
When the City of Richmond Hill was looking for an experienced public relations team, we really didn’t have to look any further than APR. Their knowledge of city and county government — in addition to their strong community ties — made them the perfect fit for us.Chris Lovell,City Manager for City of Richmond Hill
Abshire Public Relations truly exceeds our expectations. They’ve secured major national, regional and local media coverage that helps increase visitation and raise awareness of Tybee Island as a year-round visitor destination.Sara Lane,Director, Visit Tybee
Abshire Public Relations delivers invaluable executive counsel and strong insight into the local market.Greg Parker,President and CEO, The Parker Companies
One major benefit of working with Abshire Public Relations is you don’t just get an account manager; you get an entire team. We’re able to receive excellent executive counsel, knowledge of the market, philanthropic strategy, focused media relations and top-notch writing all in one-stop shop.Ryan Price,Vice President, JE Dunn Construction
26AprThe Learning Center of SCI Hosts 5th Annual “One Big Questi...
SAVANNAH, Ga. - The Learning Center (TLC) of Senior Citizens, Inc. (SCI... Read More
20AprRegistration Open for Georgia Tech Coding Boot Camp
Area employers interested in sending employees to Georgia Tech-Savannah’s coding boot ca... Read More
19AprCity of Richmond Hill to Celebrate Georgia Cities Week
City of Richmond Hill officials announced the city will be holding a variety of events to celebrate “Georgia Cities W... Read More
17AprHistoric Savannah Foundation to Celebrate 2017 Savannah Pres...
11AprRare Bookcase, Newly Restored in Memory of William H. Stuebe...
Historic Savannah Foundation and the Green-Meldrim House have teamed up to preserve an important part of the city’s p... Read More
Fund Development Consulting