Our main job at Abshire PR is to make sure our clients’ stories are told. Whether those stories are about client events, the companies themselves or even the people that make those companies work, there are a lot of stories to tell. Even though we work through multiple channels to get these stories out there, it always nice when a single outlet picks up multiple pieces of our good news.
This was the case with the Janaury/February 2011 issue of Savannah Magazine. Opening it up right after the holidays, we were glad to see so many of our clients represented in this issue, plus a little love for us too. The highlights:
- Page 33 has a description of the Historic Savannah Foundation Seacrest Partners ‘Race for Preservation’ on February 26
- Page 52 The Coastal Bank’s chairman Tom Wiley is featured in ‘On My Desk’
- Page 66 features a profile about AC/DC bassist Cliff Williams written by Abshire PR’s Allison Hersh
- Page 72 is where the ‘Generation Next’ feature starts that highlights 20 business leaders under the age of 40. Included in that list are:
- #2 Bates Lovett – Hunter Maclean
- #9 Chad Barrow – Coastal Logistics Group
- #11 Hannah Byrne – Smack Dab Studios
- #14 Brian P. Smith – The Coastal Bank
- #16 Sarah Lingerfelter – Union Mission
- Page 83 features our very own Jennifer Abshire as one of five “innovation gurus” who will consult with the winner of the magazine’s ‘Big Idea’ contest.
As exciting as a confluence of stories like this is, it’s not time to be satisfied. Our clients have many more stories to tell, and there is a great deal of competition for getting those stories told. So it’s back to work for us, and hopefully we will have more stories like this to share.
A sincere thank you to the clients who let us tell their compelling stories…..