Going Lean- A Cultural Shift That Adds Value to Your PR Efforts
“Spending time and money wisely are important concepts to live by.” Mike Green- The Strategist- Winter 2010
Green’s article expresses the importance of using cost-effective methods in PR.
A few ideas:
- Conduct monthly meetings to implement improvements in process, use of time, products, and services.
- Investigate techniques that will enhance measurable results and quality.
- Reward the best ideas and celebrate success.
- Set up a war room (online or offline) so that employees can see deadlines, upcoming events, and work status- visuals.
- Keep all relevant files in a central portal, such as client and account information – this will save a lot of time for employees.
By becoming more efficient, we can save ourselves time and money – and that is a must!